Milli mála – Tímarit um erlend tungumál og menningu
Milli mála – Journal of Language and Culture
ISSN 2298-1918 (paper version)
ISSN 2298-7215 (electronic version)
Milli mála – Journal of Language and Culture is an international, nonprofit, open access journal published by the Vigdís Finnbogadóttir Institute of Foreign Languags (VFI) at the University of Iceland since 2009, originally as the Annual Proceedings of the VFI.
Milli mála is published annually and archived in the Open Journal Systems of the University of Iceland (https: //ojs.hi.is/millimala).
The journal welcomes academic articles of quality in the fields of language, literature, linguistics, translation studies and language education. All academic papers are peer-reviewed. The journal also publishes translations, interviews, literary reviews and presentations.
Special issues are dedicated to specific topics and are edited by guest editors (see Call for papers).
Milli mála publishes articles in Icelandic, English, Danish, German French, and Spanish.
For further information please contact the Vigdís Finnbogadóttir Institute of Foreign Languages: email@example.com, or the editors: Geir Þórarinn Þórarinsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Þórhildur Oddsdóttir (email@example.com).
- Geir Þórarinn Þórarinsson, adjunct lecturer in Classics at the University of Iceland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Þórhildur Oddsdóttir, adjunct lecturer in Danish at the University of Iceland: email@example.com
Advisory editorial board:
- Ásdís R. Magnúsdóttir, professor of French language and literature at the University of Iceland
- Erla Erlendsdóttir, professor of Spanish at the University of Iceland
- Gísli Magnússon, professor of Danish literature at the University of Iceland
- Rebekka Þráinsdóttir, adjunct lecturer in Russian at the University of Iceland
- Þórhallur Eyþórsson, professor of English linguistics at the University of Iceland